- This event has passed.
Integrative Approaches for Cleansing – Spa Vitality Retreat
March 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
Learn useful tools for cleansing the body in this day-long, Springtime retreat!
According to Chinese Five Element Theory, Spring is the season best suited for cleansing. This is a time when our Liver Chi, responsible for detoxifying the body, is strongest.
Included in this retreat:
- Qigong practices to clear and cleanse
- Presentation of herbs, essential oils and food to cleanse the body
- Skills in dry brush and lymphatic self-massage to cleanse and detoxify
- Skills in self-acupressure to cleanse and purge
- Cedar-Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy Organic farm-to-table lunch
All Inclusive: Morning Session, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment $249
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has 25 years in the field of massage, 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor, and is additionally certified in acupressure, herbology and aromatherapy. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at firstname.lastname@example.org.