- This event has passed.
Tools for Building Immunity – Spa Vitality Retreat
Wednesday, January 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Build your immunity by learning easy self-help techniques to increase immune functioning and relax your nervous system.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure, to increase immune functioning
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy farm-to-table lunch
Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
All Inclusive: Morning Workshop, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment only $249!
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has 25 years in the field of massage, 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor, and is additionally certified in acupressure, herbology and aromatherapy. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at email@example.com.