Step out of your daily life into a guided exploration of the difference between success and fulfillment. It can be enlightening to understand that success often comes at a price that many of us are no longer willing to pay, especially when we realize that we are sacrificing what truly matters: relationships with family, friends, and ourselves. Led by Karen Halseth and Amee Lyndon-Adams, spiritual teachers with extensive experience in corporate management.
Activities will include:
Personalized channeled guidance
A heart-centered grounding and centering meditation
Circle of Life exercise
Anchor the day’s breakthroughs by choosing one or two Inspired Action Steps
75-minute Massage or Facial
Space is limited, reserve early.
All-inclusive: $179.00. Lunch and meditation only: $40.00.
Karen Halseth and Aimée Lyndon-Adams have both walked this path. Both have extensive backgrounds in corporate management and now work with successful professionals who want to balance their material success with emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Karen and Aimée are now teachers, authors, spiritual energy healers and channeled readers. www.whattrulymatters.com
Honoring the sacred earth, gathering with healing intent, and fostering community alchemy forms the basis of the mission and original vision of Osmosis.
Join us on the Autumn Equinox at 7am in the Temple Gardens at Osmosis as we rekindle the spirit upon which we have built, and continue to empower, our unique culture and community.
We will gather with an intention to honor earth, heaven, body, breath and creation- in celebration of the Autumn and the invitation to embrace the bountiful harvest, along with the coming winter and the spiral inward which naturally lies ahead. We will each journey into the inner landscapes to more powerfully cycle with the seasonal shifts and changes that the wheel of life brings us. Elizabeth and friends will weave a sacred journey using healing sound, prayer, nature contemplation, toning and chanting, soulful connecting in a deeply held container of loving presence and earth wisdom.
What are you harvesting in your heart and inner life? What bounty are you feasting on and can you be truly grateful for even the challenges ?
This event is Free – Reservation required. Tea and snacks to follow.
Summer. A time for being in nature. For fresh air. When our skin gets to feel the warm sun, lie in the cleansing sand. The season designated for relaxation. So what are the best ways to relax in Sonoma County this summer? Luckily for us, this beautiful part of the country offers majestic natural landscapes that make for wonderful getaways–that time in nature is so important to our physical, mental, and emotional restoration! Here are our top five ways to enjoy Osmosis during the season of abundance.
- Massage in the Pagodas. Take a stroll down the wooded paths to a private pagoda and enjoy the songs of nature as you treat your muscles, your skin, and your mind, to some healing kneading.
- Hammocks! Need we say more? Sway in the soft breeze along Salmon Creek and rock yourself into a blissful summer dream.
- Lunch in the forest. Taste the bounty of local Sonoma County farms while enjoying a fresh, local meal prepared by Fork Roadhouse. Get lost in the views from our eating areas tucked away among the trees.
- Summer Skin Care. Let one of our expert estheticians rejuvenate you face, heal sun damage, and hydrate your skin–leaving you looking and feeling your best.
- The gardens! Soak up some rays or relax in the shade. Let your mind wander as you watch the coy fish meander through the Heart Mind Pond. Take a deep breath. This is what summer is all about.