We Are Ready to Welcome You Back!
We Can’t Wait to Transform Your Day!
July 30th Update:
Currently, Osmosis offers a wide variety of massages in our inviting outdoor areas. Our creekside pagodas are an ideal place to receive the gift of therapeutic touch.
Notifications will appear here as we are able to provide additional services.
At Osmosis, we treat our guests and employees like family and take pride in promoting the health and wellness of our community. During this time of necessary closures we have upgraded our facility and installed new protocols that further insure your safety.
We are excited to announce that Osmosis has reopened and will be available to fulfill the longing for physical touch, community, and human connection you may be needing. Our extensive re-opening plans are detailed below. Please note that spa appointments will be prioritized for our loyal Vital Health Club members during our first two weeks of operations.
Your health and safety always comes first at Osmosis. Extensive cleaning protocols and our new state of the art ventilation and sanitizing system effectively reduce viral and bacterial exposure. We are also implementing a long list of safety guidelines from governmental and industry based organizations to provide further safety. Please refer below for all the ways we are working to keep you happy and healthy during your visit to Osmosis.
As always, we ask our guests and employees to stay at home if they are feeling unwell, displaying symptoms, or recovering from an illness. Our protocols are subject to change based on local and state government guidance.
We’ve always prided ourselves on going above and beyond for your health and well-being with our extensive standard cleaning protocols.
As always, our standard cleaning includes:
- Hospital-grade, professional, green cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- Pre opening daily cleaning of all amenities and locations within the spa.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each treatment room after every service.
- Each Massage Therapist and Esthetician has received detailed training on topics like Health and Hygiene, Sanitation and Disinfection and Covid-19 related concerns.
- Increased hours for our cleaning staff to continually sanitize and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, door handles, and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations for both guests and employees, along with sanitizing spray in showers and all common areas.
We Invest In Your Health and Well Being
We always strive to implement services, treatments, and experiences to enhance and maintain the health and well-being of our guests and employees.
As always, we offer:
- Complimentary wellness-enhancing Osmosis herbal tea.
- Massage therapy modalities focused on improving circulation; studies have shown this to increase the body’s white blood cell count which works to combat viruses.
- A detoxifying steam treatment with every facial to eliminate bacteria in the air, reduce inflammation, and purify the skin to remove toxins and impurities.
- The ability to add an immunity boosting essential oil blend to any massage. Our customized wellness-promoting blends may help to purify and detoxify all body systems, strengthen vascular tissue, and support healthy adrenal function.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- HEPA-certified air purifiers in every treatment room and common area. These filters have a 4-stage filtration system that completely replaces the air four times every hour.
- Installation of hand washing sinks in almost all of the indoor massage rooms.
- Contact-free payments allow you to place a credit card on file and check out seamlessly without ever reaching for your wallet.
- Re-adopted our “shoes off” policy in the spa. We will provide spa slippers or socks for you upon check-in. You are also invited to bring your own.
- Massage and Facial guests will now change in the treatment room.
- Magazines, tester products and complimentary snacks will be temporarily removed, per government guidelines.
We Maintain the Highest Standards
Maintaining a healthy environment has always been critically important to us and following the guidance of reputable professional and governmental organizations is our standard practice.
As always, we follow the guidance of:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times throughout your visit.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to all employees.
- All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings, including a temperature check with a touchless thermometer before entering the spa.
- Some amenities may temporarily be closed per government guidelines – when booking, please inquire about open amenities.
- Physical distancing will be organized to help maintain a distance of 6-feet from other guests in the common areas.
- Guests must wash hands before receiving any service.
- All appointments must be made online or by phone. No walk-ins will be accommodated.
- Friends or family without an appointment will not be permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor.
Bulex HEPA Air Purifiers
- Currently being installed in all treatment rooms.
- Quietly replaces the air 4 times per hour.
- 99.97% purification with a 4-Stage Filtration System that can filter particles as small as 0.01 mil, as large as pet dander, dust, pollen, and allergens.
- Centrifugal Blower – Fresh air spirals up towards the ceiling, circulating 320° in all directions to fill the room before being drawn back into the purifier.
Covid Policy: All guests must complete our COVID-19 form in addition to standard intake form(s).
Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to other guests and our therapists, if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment please give 24 hours notice. ‘No Call, No Show’ cancellations will be charged the full treatment price.
*All of the aforementioned guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance of the above organizations and may be phased out as guidelines progress. All guests are required to complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s). We reserve the right to decline service to any guest who does not pass our COVID-19 wellness check or who displays symptoms of COVID-19. Those who are declined may reschedule their service for a later date.