Inn at Occidental
Fall Into Winter
Inn and Spa Package for two starting at just $369
Available Monday — Thursday, through March 29, 2018
Call Inn at Occidental to purchase your Fall Into Winter Spa Retreat Package 707-874-1047 –after you’ve booked with the Inn at Occidental, a member of our guest services team will contact you about your spa preferences.
Bring your bestie, lover, mother or daughter … or just yourself to the Sonoma Wine Country this winter. Partnering with the Inn at Occidental, we’ve created the perfect Inn & Spa package that is sure to provide the ultimate relaxation and deliver restorative rejuvenation! You and your loved one will return home with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Melt away your stress at Osmosis Day Spa, 3.5 miles south of the Inn. The treatment starts with a tea ceremony in a private room looking out to a serene Japanese garden. The steamy, therapeutic Cedar Enzyme Bath will continue the unique healing and rejuvenating experience (available Monday-Thursday).
- Cool off in the misty spa meditation garden and be transported to another world.
- Check-in at the Inn at Occidental for the night. The special applies to the Leaf Umbrella and Ivory Rooms.**
- Enjoy the complimentary evening wine reception from 5:00 to 6:00 in the comfortable living room.
- Stroll leisurely to one of the many restaurants in Occidental for a satisfying dinner.
- Fall asleep and dream the night away in pillow top beds with 600 thread count linens.
- In the morning, savor a scrumptious breakfast in front of the fireplace in the warm dining room.
- Finally, enjoy complimentary wine tasting at select wineries before heading home, rested and rejuvenated. The Inn provides a Tasting Voucher and map to local nearby wineries.
Entire package: Only $369 for 2 people. (Taxes & Gratuity additional.)
** Upgrade to a courtyard room with private entrance, over-sized spa tub, and fireplace for just $50.00 more plus tax.
Add a massage or facial at Osmosis for an additional charge. Call Osmosis (707-823-8231) to book direct.