Osmosis COVID Safety Program
Your health and safety always come first at Osmosis. Extensive cleaning protocols and our new state of the art ventilation and sanitizing system effectively reduce viral and bacterial exposure. We are also implementing a long list of safety guidelines from governmental and industry-based organizations to provide further safety. Please refer below for all the ways we are working to keep you happy and healthy during your visit to Osmosis.
As always, we ask our guests and employees to stay at home if they are feeling unwell, displaying symptoms, or recovering from an illness. Our protocols are subject to change based on local and state government guidance.
We’ve always prided ourselves on going above and beyond for your health and well-being with our extensive standard cleaning protocols.
As always, our standard cleaning includes:
- Hospital-grade, professional, green cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- Pre-opening daily cleaning of all amenities and locations within the spa.
Additionally, we have put in place:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each treatment room after every service.
- Each Massage Therapist and Esthetician has received detailed training on topics like Health and Hygiene, Sanitation and Disinfection and Covid-19 related concerns.
- Increased hours for our cleaning staff to continually sanitize and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, door handles, and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations for both guests and employees, along with sanitizing spray in showers and all common areas.
We Invest in Your Health and Well Being
As always, we offer:
- Complimentary wellness-enhancing Osmosis herbal tea.
- Massage therapy modalities focused on improving circulation; studies have shown this to increase the body’s white blood cell count which works to combat viruses.
- A detoxifying steam treatment with every facial to eliminate bacteria in the air, reduce inflammation, and purify the skin to remove toxins and impurities.
- The ability to add an immunity boosting essential oil blend to any massage. Our customized wellness-promoting blends may help to purify and detoxify all body systems, strengthen vascular tissue, and support healthy adrenal function.
Additionally, we have implemented:
- Installation of hand washing sinks in almost all of the indoor massage rooms.
- Contact-free payments allow you to place a credit card on file and check out seamlessly without ever reaching for your wallet.
- Re-adopted our “shoes off” policy in the spa. We will provide spa slippers or socks for you upon check-in. You are also invited to bring your own.
- Massage and Facial guests will now change in the treatment room.
- Magazines, tester products and complimentary snacks will be temporarily removed, per government guidelines.
We Maintain the Highest Standards
Maintaining a healthy environment has always been critically important to us and following the
guidance of reputable professional and governmental organizations is our standard practice.
As always, we follow the guidance of:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times throughout your visit.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to all employees.
- All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings, including a temperature check with a touchless thermometer before entering the spa.
- Some amenities may temporarily be closed per government guidelines – when booking, please inquire about open amenities.
- Physical distancing will be organized to help maintain a distance of 6-feet from other guests in the common areas.
- Guests must wash hands before receiving any service.
- All appointments must be made online or by phone. No walk-ins will be accommodated.
- Friends or family without an appointment will not be permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor.
Bulex HEPA Air Purifiers
- Currently installed in all treatment rooms.
- Quietly replaces the air 4 times per hour.
- 99.97% purification with a 4-Stage Filtration System that can filter particles as small as 0.01 mil, as large as pet dander, dust, pollen, and allergens.
- Centrifugal Blower – Fresh air spirals up towards the ceiling, circulating 320° in all directions to fill the room before being drawn back into the purifier.
A bipolar ionization technology system has been installed in the Osmosis HVAC system. This energizes the air to form bipolar — positive and negative — air ions that flows into all of the spaces in our building.
AtmosAir’s technology proactively emits bi-polar ions that attack and neutralize coronavirus in a continuous way. Unlike many unverified products, AtmosAir Solutions is backed by science. Bi-Polar Ions emitted to ambient air by the AtmosAir System continuously disinfect both the breathing space and surfaces. It is the most effective system for continuously cleaning and decontaminating indoor air. AtmosAir has shown significant reduction of bacteria and viruses in both laboratory and in situ testing. AtmosAir is over 99.9 percent effective in reducing the coronavirus on surfaces. Bipolar ions that bond with contaminants gain size and mass and drop to the floor, or return to the filter, making them easily cleaned from the air we breathe.
Covid Policy: All guests must complete our COVID-19 form in addition to standard intake form(s).
Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to other guests and our therapists, if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment please give 24 hours’ notice. ‘No Call, No Show’ cancellations will be charged the full treatment price.
*All of the aforementioned guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance of the above organizations and may be phased out as guidelines progress. All guests are required to complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s). We reserve the right to decline service to any guest who does not pass our COVID-19 wellness check or who displays symptoms of COVID-19. Those who are declined may reschedule their service for a later date.