Build your immunity by learning easy self-help techniques to increase immune functioning and relax your nervous system.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure, to increase immune functioning
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy farm-to-table lunch
Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
All Inclusive: Morning Workshop, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment only $249!
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has over 25 years in the field of massage, and over 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at email@example.com.