Join us to celebrate 30 years in Freestone and hear and see the story of this special place!
Osmosis opened for business in Freestone on November 11, 1989. It has been a magical date for us in many ways!
Please join us for a guest appreciation celebration and Green Spa Mixer! Included in this festive evening will be good company, a wonderful spread of food provided by Goatlandia and wine compliments of Woodenhead Vineyards.
Be the first to receive the healing vibes of our NEW mini massage spot treatments, see the premiere of the 3 minute Osmosis 11/11 anniversary video and soak your feet in a healing Cedar Enzyme Footbath.
- Crab Cakes with remoulade, dill and lemon
- Butternut Squash Puree Crostini with cream cheese and sage
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Moroccon Spiced Roasted Peppers on Crostini with pine nuts and pickled raisins
- Deviled Potatoes
- Tempeh Pate on Toast with smoked onion marmalade
Tickets are $25. All proceeds will be applied to provide massages to members of Veteran’s Path.