Are you feeling burned out? Stretched too thin? Over-scheduled or depleted? Most people are putting out far more energy in our fast-paced world than renewing energy which creates a chronic state of exhaustion and burn out.
Included in the day-long wellness retreat:
- QiGong Do-In practice to nourish Chi, lifeforce energy
- Breath awareness and meditation practices that restore balanced energy
- Presentation of essential oils, herbs, and foods that nurture Chi
- Self-acupressure techniques to build Chi
- Cedar Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and renew
- Healthy farm-to-table lunch
Space is limited! Reserve Early!
All Inclusive: workshop, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment $239
Raizelah Bayen is the Director of Training and the Massage Therapist Supervisor at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has over 25 years in the field of massage, and over 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a training or workshop with Raizelah, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.