Making the Most of Your Visit
Please arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow time to check-in, take a comfort break, and change prior to the beginning of your service.
- Pre-screening of all guests prior to booking appointments
- Re-adoption of our “shoes off” policy in the spa. We will provide spa slippers for you upon check-in. You are also invited to bring your own.
- All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings, including a temperature check with a touchless thermometer before entering the spa.
- Massage and Facial guests will now change in the treatment room
- Wear a face covering while in our facility. Please bring your own.
- We encourage you to bring your own water bottle
- Upon arrival, please have a seat in the waiting area on the front porch or lawn. Guest services staff will welcome you and walk you through the check-in process
- Sanitize or wash hands before receiving any treatment.
- Keep at least 6 feet distance from other visitors and staff when not in treatment.
- All appointments must be made online or by phone. No walk-ins can be accommodated.
- Have patience and enjoy your spa experience!
- Click here to see the full scope of all the elements of our COVID-19 safety program.
Gratuities are an opportunity to acknowledge and express appreciation for your service provider. A standard service charge of 18% is applied to all services at time of check out. If you are dissatisfied with your service, please let us know.
Age Requirements for Services:
Guests must be 18 yrs or older to receive a Massage alone. Guests 16 and 17 yrs old may receive a massage with an adult present in a shared room and same-gendered Massage Therapist only.
CEDAR ENZYME BATH
Guests ages 14-17 may receive a Cedar Enzyme Bath with a parent in the room with them.
Guests ages 14 yrs and older may receive a facial. All facial guests under 18 must have a parent-signed consent form before receiving treatment.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, our sanctuary is free from cell phones, pets and smoking.
During any service please let your practitioner know if you feel any discomfort or would like special attention on a particular area. The best treatments come from honest communication. Please inform us of areas of your body which are injured, tense or sore. Also mention pregnancy or any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, a heart problem, chronic headaches, varicose veins, or recent surgery.
Your Massage Therapist will use professional draping techniques during your treatment, therefore clothing is optional for most sessions. Essential Meridian Massage, Thai massage, and Shiatsu massage require loose-fitting, comfortable clothing so disrobing is not needed. Please arrive in your preferred attire, or bring it with you.
To enjoy the maximum benefit of your massage our therapists will keep conversation to a minimum. You are welcome to breathe deeply and fully relax during your treatment. Always feel free to speak up if there is anything your therapist can do to make you more comfortable.
The Cedar Enzyme Bath is a heat treatment and as such is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, uncontrolled diabetes or are undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
We suggest bringing your own sandals or slippers to wear in the spa and on the grounds for your comfort.