- This event has passed.
Tools for Cleansing Spa Retreat
March 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please join us in this day-long, Springtime retreat in exploration of tools useful in cleansing the body.
According to Chinese Five Element Theory, Spring is the season best suited for cleansing. This is a time when our Liver Chi, responsible for detoxifying the body, is strongest.
Included in this retreat:
- Qigong practices to clear and cleanse
- Presentation of herbs, essential oils and food to cleanse the body
- Skills in dry brush and lymphatic self-massage to cleanse and detoxify
- Skills in self-acupressure to cleanse and purge
- Cedar-Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy Organic farm-to-table lunch
All Inclusive: Morning Session, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment $239
Raizelah Bayen is the Director of Training and the Massage Therapist Supervisor at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has over 25 years in the field of massage, and over 15 years of experience an instructor in a massage certification program. Her specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Pregnancy Massage, and Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers.