Tools for Building Immunity
Wednesday, February 5 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PST$249.00
Do you find that you are more likely to catch a cold during the winter? Does stress tend to make you more vulnerable during the changing seasons? Our bodies work hard to adapt to daily stressors and if we do not take care of ourselves, the changing seasons can take us down.
Discover and practice how to build your immunity through easy self-help techniques while increasing immune function and relaxing your nervous system.
Included in this day-long experience:
- Learn simple Qigong Do-In practices to manage stress
- Experience essential oils, herbs and foods to strengthen the immune system
- Receive self-massage techniques, including lymphatic self-massage and self-acupressure to increase immune functioning
- Enjoy a warming Cedar Enzyme Footbath
- Relax and unwind during a 75-minute Swedish massage
- Savor a healthy farm-to-table lunch for deep nourishment
This experience is particularly beneficial for those wanting to increase vitality and well-being. These tools are helpful for everyone who wants to stay healthy or regain vital health.
Sign up for an All Day Vitality Boosting Retreat including a 75-min. Massage, Cedar Enzyme Footbath, Organic Lunch & Informative Self Care Presentation!
Space is Limited! Reserve Early!
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has 25 years in the field of massage, 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor, and is additionally certified in acupressure, herbology and aromatherapy. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at email@example.com.