Foot Reflexology for Everyone!
Monday, June 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 1:00pm, repeating until June 6, 2017
This 2 day workshop is designed for everybody! You will benefit from this class if you are a bodywork therapist, if you enjoy giving your spouse a foot massage, or if you want to sooth your child at bedtime with a foot massage. The purpose of this class is to give you a basic understanding of foot reflexology and acupressure.
You will learn:
- Origins of foot reflexology
- 10 reflexology zones of the feet
- Six Chinese meridians of the feet including the meridian source points
- Massage techniques used to stimulate reflexology zones and
- Meridian lines of the feet
You will also learn:
- A detailed reflexology map, including the spine, internal organs, sense organs and glands that can be addressed using reflexology zones of the feet.