Calming BodyMind – Spa Vitality Retreat
Wednesday, June 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$249.00
- Meditation practices to calm the mind
- Gentle stretch and easeful yoga to relieve tension
- Self-massage techniques to relax the body and mind
- Acupressure points speciific stress release
- Herbs and essential oils to support your unwinding
This full-day retreat includes a 4-hour self-help workshop, rejuvenating Cedar Enzyme Footbath, relaxing massage and a delicious lunch prepared by Fork Roadhouse.
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has 25 years in the field of massage, 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor, and is additionally certified in acupressure, herbology and aromatherapy. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at firstname.lastname@example.org.