Please join us in this day-long, Springtime retreat in an exploration of tools useful in cleansing the body.
According to Chinese Five Element Theory, Spring is the season best suited for cleansing. This is a time when our Liver Chi, responsible for detoxifying the body, is strongest.
Included in this retreat:
- Qigong practices to clear and cleanse
- Presentation of herbs, essential oils and food to cleanse the body
- Skills in dry brush and lymphatic self-massage to cleanse and detoxify
- Skills in self-acupressure to cleanse and purge
- Cedar-Enzyme Footbath and 75-minute Swedish-Esalen massage to relax and unwind
- Healthy Organic farm-to-table lunch
All Inclusive: Morning Session, Organic Lunch & Spa Treatment $239
Raizelah Bayen is the Spa Services Manager at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. She has over 25 years in the field of massage, and over 15 years as a massage and yoga instructor. Her teaching specialties include Eastern Massage Modalities and Acupressure, Body Mechanics for Bodyworkers, and Integrative Wellness workshops, weaving herbs, aromatherapy, self-massage and yoga into a cohesive themed workshop, such as the one above. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact Raizelah at firstname.lastname@example.org.