Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay Rejuvenation Getaway
Sip, Spa and Stay on the Beautiful Sonoma Coast all for just $279
Available Sunday thru Thursday through March 31, 2014
Jump into an early spring spa getaway to the Sonoma Coast.
- Head out to the luxurious Bodega Bay Lodge with great beach walks right out your door, a quintessential California coastal retreat... romantic and serene. From its seaside perch, the Lodge offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, the calm Bodega Bay and the rugged shoreline. The Lodge is the only AAA Four Diamond hotel on the Sonoma Coast. The warm and cozy rooms have private balconies, down comforters, and real fireplaces. The Duck Club Restaurant highlights local seafood and farm fresh ingredients.
- Just around the corner drop into to Gourmet au Bay, a one-of-a-kind very fun wine bar and bottle and gift shop. Enjoy the complimentary "Wine Surf® and Cheese Plate". Take your goodies to their deck with a prime view of Bodega Bay and enjoy.
- Even more wonderfulness is in store for you with a bone and soul warming Cedar Enzyme Bath at Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary. Enjoy an informal tea ritual in your own private room and a mind balancing sound therapy session following your rejuvenating bath. This spa is like no other with 5 acres of lush landscaped grounds including an authentic Japanese Kyoto style meditation garden and a field of hammocks for supreme relaxation.
All for $279!!! Subject to availability, taxes and gratuities not included.
Book now by calling the Lodge at 888-875-2250 and mention Rejuvenation Getaway
Inn at Occidental Spa Getaway Package
A Complete Vacation for Two starting at just $259
Available Monday through Thursday thru March 31, 2014 Excludes Holiday Periods
Escape to beautiful West Sonoma County for an unbeatable combination of outstanding spa services, luxury lodging, fine wine and dining.
- Begin with a visit to the serene Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone. Warm your bones and soothe your soul in the restorative Cedar Enzyme Bath (Monday-Thursday). Wander into the tranquil Japanese meditation garden and reclaim peace of mind. Spend your voucher for $25.00 on one-of-a-kind items in the spa boutique.
- Next stop, check into wine country’s luxurious Inn at Occidental in time for the complimentary evening wine and cheese reception.
- Walk to one of the many choices for dinner in Occidental. After dinner, cozy up in front of your fireplace.
- The following morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Inn’s cheery dining room. Finally, venture out for complimentary wine tastings at over 120 Sonoma County wineries before heading home, rested and rejuvenated.
Only $259 for 2 people - a savings of more than 50% off.
Add a massage or facial for an additional charge. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity not included in price. Not available during holiday black-out periods. Call the Inn at Occidental to make your reservations. 707-874-1047
The Ultimate Indulgence Package: Relax. Restore. Renew.
Live Happily Better After. Starting at just $429 for Two
Available Sunday thru Thursday through March 31, 2014
Celebrate with that wonderful person in your life at one of the most romantic, private and peaceful combinations on the Northern California’ Coast: Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary and Bay Hill Mansion B&B
- Relish the difference personalized care makes from the moment you call Bay Hill Mansion B&B to reserve your respite: we’ll work with you to help plan for your restful stay – dinner reservations, spa reservations, activities (or none) and brunch menu.
- Break from your hectic life by immersing in the tranquility of Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone. Stroll through peaceful Japanese meditation gardens and waterfalls before you soothe and relax in a restorative Cedar Enzyme Bath. Enhance your relaxation by following with a 75-minute Massage or Facial. (additional charges apply). Sunday-Friday only.
- Make your way to the Coastal Bay Hill Mansion Bed and check into our newly-opened Stateroom where you might take a luxurious nap or walk the grounds before the evening begins. Rest in a super-pillow top King bed dressed in organically-washed and hand-finished 1000 Thread Count Cotton Sateen Linens and topped with a Hungarian goose down comforter. Your bath features dark cabinetry, granite counters and a deep-soaking tub (bath salts available) with a rain shower head and with plush Hotel Spa Turkish Cotton towels, cotton robes and slippers.
- When you are ready, stop by Gourmet au Bay to enjoy sunset on a deck that literally sits over Bodega Bay with a complementary glass of wine for each accompanied by a cheese platter.
- Make your way to your dinner reservation at one of the area’s dozen or so fine restaurants selected to satisfy your culinary tastes.
- Return to Bay Hill Mansion’s turndown service with the infrared fireplace on, chilled Sonoma Champagne or Sparkling Cider and handmade truffles of the finest chocolate by Wine Country Chocolates. Wake up to your choice of a sumptuous and homemade Continental Breakfast or leisurely enjoy our Bay Hill Brunch (which can be customized to fit dietary needs). After breakfast enjoy the peaceful grounds of Bay Hill Mansion, read the “newspaper” on one of our iPads or Notebooks or stroll one of the Pacific Coast’s most scenic beaches before heading home - relaxed, restored and renewed.
One night stay starts at $429: Two-night stay begins at $599. Please call Bay Hill Mansion at 877-468-1588 to reserve this package.Subject to availability, taxes and gratuities not included.
Extend the Bliss Spa Package at Freestone Cottage
Turn your Osmosis Day Spa experience into a vacation in Freestone for as little as $404 for two and $613 for 4*!
Available Monday thru Thursday through 2014
Stay at Freestone Cottage, only a stone’s throw from the spa.
- Drop your belongings off at our two bedroom, two bath cottage and walk over to the spa sanctuary for a restorative Cedar Enzyme Bath.
- Take in a massage or other treatment for an additional cost.
- Get a 10% at the Osmosis Spa boutique.
- Return to the cottage and relax with a complimentary bottle of award winning Sonoma County wine and a snack of local cheese from our neighbor, the Freestone Artisan Cheese Shop.
- Enjoy dinner at “home” or in nearby Occidental just 5 minutes away.
- Return to the cottage for a relaxing evening luxuriating in your own hot tub, lounging in Osmosis Robes and enjoying Osmosis signature bath products.
- Enjoy complimentary gourmet coffees, teas and handmade crepes at the cheese shop.
$404 for two and $613 for 4 - a savings of more than 50% off. Go to www.freestonecottage.com to make your reservation. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity not included in price. Not available during holiday periods.
Applewood Inn & Restaurant Package
Wine Country Luxury Stay for $449
Available Sunday through Friday
Excludes Holiday Periods
This amazing package includes;
- Overnight accommodations in Applewood's Villa Casa Grande, built in 1922, a Sonoma county landmark
- Your room features a plush memory foam bed, Frette linens, hardwood floors, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Kohler Flip shower heads over tubs and European toiletries
- A bottle of Russian River Pinot Noir or Sparkling wine according to your preference, awaits in your room
- In the morning, enjoy a two course breakfast including Mimosas, cappuccinos, espressos and lattes
- A $50 dinner voucher for Applewood's delectable Michelin starred restaurant
- An exclusive wine tasting pass for over 100 Sonoma County wineries, including the Russian River passport to 25 wineries in immediate proximity to Applewood Inn
- A picnic basket for two to enjoy on the grounds of Osmosis or a local winery on your route
- A Cedar Enzyme Bath with blanket wraps for two at Osmosis Day Spa
- Your choice of 2 full-sized or 4 air-travel approved Osmosis signature, Ginger Jasmine scented amenity product
Add a massage or facial for an additional charge. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity not included in price. Not available during holiday black-out periods. Call Applewood Inn & Restaurant to make your reservations. 707-869-9093
Bodega Bay and Beyond Overnight Packages
Escape to the majestic Sonoma Coast
Available Sunday through Friday
Excludes Holiday Periods
Enjoy the privacy of a luxurious Sonoma Coast home conveniently located at The Links at Bodega Harbour Golf Course. Fill your days with gazing views, discounted golf, whale watching, private access to Doran Beach, discounted meals at Blue Water Bistro and top it off with a Cedar Enzyme Bath at Osmosis Day Spa!
3-night accommodations for under $1,000. Customized Packages. (Select accommodations can sleep from 2 to 12 guests). Add a massage or facial for an additional charge. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity not included in price. Call Bodega Bay and Beyond to make your reservations. 1-800-888-3565
Take A “Transformation Vacation” at Rancho La Puerta
“Osmosis has been invited to partner with one of the best spas in the world to create a life enhancing week long retreat. Opportunities as good as this are rare. Please consider joining us for a week you will never forget” Osmosis founder – Michael Stusser
This is a week that could change your life. Step into the slow lane and make self-care the priority that it deserves. Take a time-out to renew your deepest aspirations for your health, your spirit and your life. Rancho La Puerta, is a 3,000-acre destination spa in Tecate, Mexico, voted Best Destination Spa in the world for the second year in a row by Conde Naste readers. This is the perfect place to advance physical strength, life balance and soul replenishment.
VITALITY: THE KEY TO CHANGE
At Osmosis, we recognize that without vitality all our best made intentions tend to stay just that, intentions. Energy and excitement propel a vital lifestyle. Osmosis is expanding its roots as a Day Spa into a flourishing Vitality Center. Enlivening programs include: Vitality Quests, The Vitality Cleanse, Mindfulness Programs, Breath Massage and now The Rancho La Puerta Transformation Vacation.
We are pleased to announce that Maria Freebairn-Smith, a certified Middendorf Breath Practitioner and a master teacher of Motion Improv Theater, will help lead the Osmosis Rancho La Puerta journey. With 20 years of experience in body-awareness practices, Maria is a valuable asset to our team and is helping us to develop our Vitality Programs. Maria is sure to be an inspiration and resource for participants during our week at Rancho La Puerta, where she will offer Middendorf Breath classes and private sessions along with an opportunity to celebrate your life through Motion Theater.
Read more about this amazing Rancho La Puerta vacation.
Red Awning Vacation Rentals:
Wine Country Benefits Card
Now you can combine your spa experience with a whole week or weekend stay in Sonoma. RedAwning.com has wonderful vacation properties within minutes of Osmosis - and throughout the wine country - if you prefer to stay on a vineyard, at the Russian River or anywhere in Sonoma!
Spa Package: When you rent from RedAwning, you get a free Wine Country Benefits Card which includes complimentary tastings at 15+ wineries and other benefits. Use your card at Osmosis to receive 20% off on an Enzyme Bath for two AND a free 4-pack collection of our 2-oz. signature Ginger Jasmine body care line (Package total: $120, a savings of over $50!) when you book your stay/spa package through RedAwning. Add a massage or facial for an additional charge. Not valid with any other offer and subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity not included in price.
Go to RedAwning.com to select your property and make your vacation rental reservation. Then, email Service@RedAwning.com to add the Spa Package to your order.
Things to Do:
Bodega Bay and the rugged Sonoma Coast, charming Freestone and Occidental, and hip Sebastopol. There is so much to do in the nearby area. Choose from winery tours, an afternoon of sailing, kayaking on the river, or perhaps the only golf course located entirely within a redwood forest. Click here for area attractions.
Check out our upcoming events at Osmosis.