- Cedar Enzyme Bath
- Spa Menu
- Gift Cards & Boutique
- Specials & Events
Due to the overwhelming response to our job posting, we will not be able to respond to every applicant back. Thank you for your understanding.
Guest Service Manager
The Guest Services Manager will play a key and impactful role in the future direction and growth of Osmosis.The Guest Services Manager (GSM) is directly responsible for the daily operations of the spa to assure standards of performances are being met and exceeded, hiring, supervising, training, developing and scheduling of the staff and maintaining efficient and accurate scheduling of appointments to create exceptional customer experiences.
Our fabulous team is ready for dynamic leadership and looking for a Guest Services Manager with:
* Extensive experience in creating and delivering unique customer experiences
* Proven leadership with mature judgment, stability, and a seasoned management mentality
* Team oriented, collaborative and participative style, with an ability to set objectives and steer the organization to meet them
* Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
* Passionate about leading organizations and teams to their highest levels and potential
* Flexible and adaptable, quick to learn, ready to bring in creative new ideas, with the personal power to implement them
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated capacity for tact and diplomacy, as well as ability to be direct and forthright when needed.
Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary is looking for a professional, enthusiastic Spa Coordinator/Concierge who strongly embodies spa and wellness. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills and have a proven sales track record. Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and be able to prioritize. Be able to remain calm and courteous with demanding people and difficult situations. Must be a caring problem solver who can provide courteous and efficient service throughout the entire guest experience. Have experience in retail display and merchandising, stocking, receiving, and inventory. Be able to meet or exceed monthly and yearly profitability goals.
Must be familiar with promotional products and events. Previous sales experience is necessary. Previous hospitality experience preferred. This is a part time position, possibly full time during the holiday season. Evenings & Weekends.
Massage therapist position open at Osmosis Day Spa. Must be CAMTC certified. Must have minimum of 250 hours of massage training with at least 3 years of massage experience, OR 500 hours of training with 1 year of massage experience. Experience in a spa setting or in customer service is preferred. Must be available to work evenings and weekends, and a minimum of 3 shifts per week (shift is 7 hours). Must be trained in Swedish massage and Deep Tissue, with proficiency in 2 of the following modalities: Shiatsu, Thai, Pregnancy, Reflexology or Lymphatic massage.
Great team environment with spa benefits. Email resume to Cathy Allio at email@example.com or fax to (707) 874-9442. No calls please
***All Osmosis positions require working weekends, evenings and holidays. Spa experience highly desirable.
Print gift cards instantly online, or have your perfect gift sent via mail.
Click or call (707) 823-8231
Enjoy the relaxing combination of spa treatments at Osmosis Day Spa
paired with an overnight stay
in deluxe nearby accommodations.
Packages starting at $299!!!